Check out our full line-up of Green Mountain Grills!
Take advantage of this special pricing!
Davy Crockett w/ WiFi – $374 (was $399)
Daniel Boone – $549 (was $599)
Daniel Boone w/ WiFi – $684 (was $759)
Jim Bowie – $724 (was $799)
Jim Bowie w/ WiFi – $899 (was $999)
Visit us for all of your Green Mountain Grill needs
If you are looking to buy a new grill we can order you one with accessories that will fit your needs. The best part about these grills is their remote temperature control. With a connection to WiFi and the download of an app, you can control and monitor grill temps from miles away. These are exceptional units, and have been a popular selling item for us.
We also carry many blends of pellets as well as rubs and spices. Call for more information or to order your grill today!
How a pellet grill works
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets, into the Firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.